SEO measures 1

SEO measures  1


In case


Briefly, I can do it myself.


However, it takes considerable time and effort.


Please grasp it and work on it.


First of all, after creating the homepage, I personally write a blog.


I think that it is good at about 1 piece per month. If you upload frequently and upload it in a month, it will be counterproductive.


Regarding the content of the blog, it does not matter what the theme is, it is to write in rabbit.


Before uploading, be sure to link with your home page.


I will also write blog and link on the homepage.


If there is a picture in the contents, let 's put a name on that picture, for example if you have the alt "" tag. I think that putting a name in "". I think that it is good to become a habit when writing a homepage as long as it is done on a blog as well.


This is the same thing on the homepage.

You can also link from photos as well.

Since SNS is also prevailing now, I think that they can also be used.


It is to write a number of pieces and upload it after spending the month and day. If you write about 100 sheets, I think that it will be a considerable effect. There is an effect of 2 pages of homepage by one blog.

About this blog, this is about. Next time I will write down on the homepage.



                                        Toyomizu

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

SEO対策 8

SEO measures 9

SEO measures 8