SEO measures 2

In case
Briefly, I can do it myself.
However, it takes considerable time and effort.
Please grasp it and work on it.
First of all, after creating the homepage, I personally write a blog.
I will start from the continuation of the last time.
I myself started creating a homepage from HB.
There were other similar software, but I got used to using it and started using 11 from the ease of use.
I think that whatever software you use can be used.
Next, we will consider the domain, where to decide the rental server.
I think that this is a place where prices are cheaply supported at the search site as well.
What is important is the matter of contents.
The first thing we will create is index.html, overview html, site html, blog link.
After paying attention to these four points, I think that it is good to create html of 3 pages and upload it.
I think that it is better not to use flash on any html page.
Because the search robot sees whether or not there is a character.
In this regard, I have used it for flash, but I stopped afterward.
Well, it is a thing of good appearance or personal hobby, so I wonder if that point can be freed
I think.
After that, there is a tag problem to use.
Previously, when I created HP and uploaded it, I started from a place where I do not understand the meaning of the tag or anything, so it took me a long time to fix it later.
Tags are also available, LI tags that determine items in the list, P tags that present paragraphs, block level
There are many kinds of DIV tags to decide, although it can not be said that the BR tag is bad, but I do not want to use it
Doing.
When typing characters on a BR tag, just hit Enter key to change the paragraph, then BR
It becomes a tag.
After that, I think that it is good if you put a table tag.
Today was too busy so I wrote a blog, this time around this.
                                                                                                       Toyomizu

コメント

  1. Iron-Edge Edge Slider Safety Razor #82 - ITanium-Arts
    Made with titanium nipple jewelry the finest steel from titanium. The polished cost of titanium finish titanium frames of this safety razor ensures a close and accurate babyliss pro nano titanium straightener shave. The angle and angle of the blade $43.99 · ‎Out of titanium teeth dog stock

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

SEO対策 8

SEO measures 9

SEO measures 8