SEO measures 3

Just a while ago, I was watching the blog of SEO measures
Oh, I realized that there was that hand.
If you write what it is, you guys know as well, but when you create a web page
To make it easier for visitors to visit the web page itself for visitors
I think that I am burying a bamboo tree on a web page.
In my case I was also embedded in the web page, but now,
I was impressed that there are some people who are embedded in the page of the line or SNS.
For me, I think that it is enough to embed even the address of the web and link both sides
As I was there, I now wondered if there was such a hand.
This is to emit considerable effect, so I think that it would be better for you to do it.
When creating the homepage, in the case of me, the search tag contains meta keyword's heading tag
I use a dispensing tag, ie H1 H2 H3 tag.
When linking, alt also do it like that.
For meta name = "Description", contents of the web page are such contents.
In that case, in my case, the keywords and contents are the same.
I am willing to do this.
I thought that it could be a web page that would not be the same as the content of the contents
I am doing so. This seems to be less effective for SEO.
I think that the most important thing is the appearance rate of keywords.
Next time I'm thinking of writing the body, contents.
                                                                                                                   Toyomizu

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

SEO対策 8

SEO measures 9

SEO measures 8